Dryshod Arctic Storm Woman's High Cut Boots
The Dryshod Arctic Storm Hi boot is designed for the most extreme of temperatures. 7 layers of protection will keep you safe and warm on the business end of a chore to plowing through the deepest of snow when mother nature serves you her worst. Can imagine the chill more easily getting under your collar than your socks? This is Dryshod Arctic Storm Hi.
- DS1 molded outsole outer and inner grip
- layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
- 100% waterproof with 4-way stretch, pull down cuffs, and easy on/off pull tabs
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
- Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.